California has some of the best credits for solar owners in the nation, but all that’s over after April 14, 2023
Love the work you do.
Solcius provides the opportunity for motivated team players to make a great living - and make a difference.
At Solcius, we believe deeply in the work that we do. Because we see firsthand the positive impact we have on the lives of our customers.
As part of the Solcius team, you will be rewarded with competitive pay, benefits, and a great work environment. Not to mention the satisfaction of knowing you’re helping our customers achieve energy independence and helping our society reduce its reliance on fossil fuels.
Looking for a rewarding and exciting place to work? Join the Solcius team and help us build the future of energy for America’s homeowners!
The future of work is here.
Our Provo, Utah, headquarters – affectionately dubbed “The Rig” – is a unique and energizing place to come to work each day. The Rig was designed to provide our team members with the ultimate combination of efficient working space, collaborative environment, and modern amenities to help you relax and recharge throughout the work day.
The Rig’s features include:
- Bright, modern, open floor plan
- Spacious lounge area complete with comfy couches, table tennis, and fully stocked kitchen supplies
- Large dining area
- One-of-a-kind suspended meeting room providing a bird’s eye view of the work area
- Inviting industrial design theme
As a full-time Solcius employee, you’ll enjoy a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision benefit options, including HMO, PPO, and HSA plans
- Employer-paid life insurance and additional supplemental plan offerings
- 401K plan with an employee match and immediate 100% vesting at the completion of 60 days
- Flexible work options for applicable positions
Voluntary Benefits Include:
- Flexible spending account
- Critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident coverage
- Credit monitoring
- Legal program
- Pet insurance
Help us “bring the light” to struggling communities.